Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Digital Arts

Drawing, designing, crafting, molding etc are the different forms of art. One of my childhood friends is working as a graphics designer and also doing some free lancing stuff. Once when I visited his home, he showed some of his creations on his sys. They are awesome and none less than any Hollywood stuff. I was told that he is in great demand these days doing well.

I was thinking about him when I am on the way back to my home. He is so poor in studies and spends most of the time in drawing and painting. He never plays and seldom he came to watch our baseball matches.

But he made full use of his skill and talent in the most desirable way on can imagine. He uses his creative skills in designing innovative objects with new combination of colors. He designs websites and animations for television projects. He is looking forward to work for some Hollywood projects.

Every person who is capable of painting or of doing art is not suitable for this kind of job. Clicking the mouse instead of coloring the brush in the oil color bottle is not a thing desirable to many creative brains.

He explained me the individual impact of colors on the minds and thoughts of people when they are made to see and use those colors.

It made me think that he is dealing with science rather than art or more science to art. He is a perfect blend of both creativity and science.

No comments: