Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finding a recruitment firm

Recently, our contract with our regular placement agency was terminated because they could not catch our requirements and needs. We should be ready by the coming recruitment season with the new placement agency. Now we don’t want to repeat the same mistakes that we have made with the previous placement agency.

My boss wants a complete professional placement firm which has good experience and has excellent client base. It also should possess the experience in filling the various positions at various levels in different departments.

I was one of the members of the team formed to fix a good placement firm. I was given the task of collect the information about some good firms through various sources. I have collected information from the consulting agencies about the placement firms hired by our competitors; I got some from the corporate placement magazines, and a lot from the Internet.

Now I got to process all the information. After making a short list of them we need to call them up, get some info; and ask what they can do for us. And depending on the conversation fix an appointment for a presentation.

Now I just got the huge list of firms, I got some really tough work to be done.

Related Links:

Startup recruiters
Seattle recruiters

No comments: