Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuning my first guitar

I bought an old guitar from the local discount store. I don’t know how to tune it. I asked the in charge itself to tune it. And she accepted as if she got a lifetime opportunity. I observed how to tune my guitar. She tuned it nice and she also tried to play some notes. I quickly grabbed it from her and walked out of the store.

Later I got some problems in tuning the guitar. I could not tune it properly. I’m not right. I asked my neighbor’s help in tuning it. He stared at me, as I was a strange creature on the earth. But he tuned it well. That night I tried to play the golden oldy Elvis number.

But later it again lost its tune and nobody in my home knows how to do it. I asked a couple of my friends to teach me to make it. But they could not find the time but got an advice to go for web.

I searched the web for the tuning of a guitar, and surprisingly I got some good results. I went through some online music stores websites which offered lessons on maintaining music instruments. Some gave music classes. That’s wonderful for a guy like me.

No comments: